07 October 2005

Look out Indai - Here I come!!!


I registered for India this morning. I stayed up after I got home from work and called to register. I said a little prayer before hand that - if I was not suppose to go that they would either be closed for calls, the trip was full or that it would impossible or difficult to register over the phone. I basically told God he had to smack me in the face either way (going or not going).

I dialed the phone at 0858 (not quite 0900 - tempting God I think I was... ) and immediate response, quick registration, information given and I am on the trip!!!!

I am so excited!!!! I could barely fall asleep. There was no one to tell. I told my daughet Rowan - but she just looked at me like I was nuts jumping around the house in excited praise. I called a few friends (sorry Shelia and Emily for the LONG ecstatic voicemail messages) and read till I fell asleep.

I ask for your prayers that this was the step I was suppose to take and that things will go smoothly over the next few weeks while I am winding up registration paperwork and final payments.



*************************************************************************

My friend Emily - has just started her new blog!!!!!!

Take a moment and check it out! Encourage her to post more often!!!!

She is a Flight Nurse in NC and just got into blogging to stay incontact with her friends and family in Michigan.

She also wants to start Scrapbooking. Look out Em - first it takes over your thoughts when you get your pictures back. Then you have a bag full of supplies. Then you have a shelf full of supplies. Then (at this point you have an acct at some LSS or online distributor) you have a whole wall of shelves occupied with Scrapbook stuff. One morning you wake up you have a whole room of your abode dedicated to scrapbooking. You tell yourself it's a harmless hobby that relaxes you and takes your mind off from nursing. Then, suddenly, you realize your room is too small for your supplies. (Eeeeek!) At this point, every picture you take you have already, in your mind, sketched a layout, card, idea...... You get the picture!


Awesome Em!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger amazing grace said...

congrats!! i am glad you are so excited!! :)

6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you. My prayers are with you. Know that feeling about tempting the "freak" in me and trying to feel HIM out. :)

9:22 AM  
Blogger mle said...

you are too much... and I think that is all i can say... i have to work on my blog.. but it will take some thought, i'm not like you when it comes to creativity... give me some ideas????

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home