05 October 2005

One step of faith.....

In a few minutes (actually) I will be having an indepth conversation with my "career counselor" in regards with what I want to do with the rest of my life when I grow up.

I keep putting this off - because I do not KNOW what I want to do when I grow up........

I guess I am praying God will light up the sky in bright neon lights - what and where I am suppose to go.

Hopefully the meeting this AM will shed some clarity on my road map of careers......

I am praying for clarity - now to go catch the El....

1 Comments:

Blogger amazing grace said...

hey you----sorry, I have been out of "blog mode" for the past couple days as I have been jumping up and down continually!!!!! :)

So, have you had any clarity? any insight as to what direction you are heading????

4:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home