04 October 2005

Should I????


Changing Lives in India



On a personal note........

I am at a fork in the road. I have the tremendous opportunity to go to India on a missions trip in January of next year. For some reason it "feels" right. I will also have an opportunity to go to Rwanda in April of next year. Obviously I can't do both - but I do know while I WANT to go to Rwanda - it doesn't totally FEEL right.

I inquired more about the India trip and realized I need to plop down $3500.00 by the 15 October. In reality I can do it. Should I ? I am not sure.


india trip4_01.jpg_

I am in prayer about this and trying extremely hard to not waste energy on the specifics and giving it to God. There are only about 10 spaces left and I would need to register SOON. I want to be sure of financial stability prior to registering - and feel like if - I register - they are full that's my answer. But then - maybe God is asking me to take a step of faith????




india trip4_03.jpg_
I just ask that you keep this issue in your prayers as I try to let God do his stuff in my life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home