27 September 2005

Yoohoo...............

Schew.....

I made a deal to go into work today at 1500 instead of 1900! I only had like 7 hours inbetween shifts from Monday morning til Monday afternoon - BUT - it was so nice to be home at 0300 this AM. Monday morning ended with a bang and Monday Afternoon started with a bang and ended in a whirlwind...... (Getting up at 2P was a lil rough to say the least......)

Trying to unwind - paying some bills and doing some office stuff I just had to put this song on.....
I'm not a big country fan - but for some reason Toby Keith has a special place in my heart (hey Em are you listening.....) These videos are just making me crack up - oh so quietly - girls are asleep as is the hubby......

Praise God for small things AGAIN! A nurse at work switched with me so I could have ALL of Tuesday off and work her 3P to 3A shift on Wednesday. I get a break and get to work my favorite shift!!!! I'll be squeezed to leave on Thursday AM for St Louis - but oh do I need a day off!!!!!! And a day with my girls!!!!!!

Praise God!!!!!

On a side note - I was feeling REALLY dry and burnt out. I started making lil lists daily of Small praises - and man - am I feeling more refreshed!!!! God is Good!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger amazing grace said...

hope you have a great time in st. louis!

also, did you get your nov. edition of Creating Keepsakes?? it's great!!!
And they show the Basic grey lunch pail album that you bought....so cute!

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home