04 October 2005

SPT October Week 1 Challenge

Self Portrait Tuesday October Challenge was to document a part of my daily routine unedited, in the raw, not polished or galmorized. That was easy - getting up after working a series of night shifts.



Sometimes the afternoons can be as rough as the 0600 mornings. I usually have two lil girls running circles around me in the bathroom telling me all sorts of things from their day - while I am trying to wake up gracefully. There is no grace at this moment.......


Self Portrait Tuesday 1, originally uploaded by Freakrn.





Self Portrait Tuesday 3, originally uploaded by Freakrn.

What you can't see is the 4.5yo bouncnig on my side telling me about her day as I brush and nod......




Self Portrait Tuesday 5, originally uploaded by Freakrn.

I swear our bathroom should come with bleacher seats for the girls.....




Self Portrait Tuesday 7, originally uploaded by Freakrn.

Nothing Graceful about this time of day for me.......... me unedited and uncut



Click on any of the photos to take you to the series of shots.... This is a fun challenge.......

Be sure to check out the other SPT entries......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home