24 October 2005

Nat's Halloween bash

While I haven't been blogging and seem to have been SUPER busy with my LIFE - I have been a little productive with the scrapbooking......

I had alot of cards to do lately and THANKS TO JOY'S wonderful idea of using a paper bag as the base of the card - I was able to get many done quickly. THANK YOU JOY!!!


Sweetest day 2005, originally uploaded by Freakrn.

Here is a card that I made for my hubby on Sweetest day. I got the "Paper Bag" idea from Joy!!! Thank you Joy!!! It took very little time to make - essential since I had to hurry up and go to work. Inside the tag is a picture of our family.






Feel better soon..., originally uploaded by Freakrn.

This is a card that the girls and I made this evening before work for a friend's daughter who had a procedure today. I love this idea I got from Joy!!!





Birthday card, originally uploaded by Freakrn.

This is a birthday card I made for a friend to give to her friend on her 30th. She was a big Prince fan but I hadn't a clue when I came up with the title.... Click on the picture to see the entire card. I mainly used Karen Foster paper and embellishments. I love the colors I used - neutral but trendy.



Then of course there was Nat's Halloween bash that was this past weekend. The party was held at Spark Your Art. They made decoarted Tee Shirt Boxes and necklaces. Snacks were high carbs and sugar. A perfect KID day!


Nat's Halloween bash, originally uploaded by Freakrn.

Are they not the cutest things all dressed up in Halloween costumes. There were TWO token "boys" there. All the rest were girls - second grade girls......

I made the treat bags.....



Halloween bash treat bags, originally uploaded by Freakrn.

After twenty of them I am kinda burnt out on halloween....





The wee ones, originally uploaded by Freakrn.

Nat let Rowan invite her friends as well - this was the worker bee table! I love this picture - they look like they are having so much fun!!!! Click on any of the pictures to see the rest of the halloween bash party pictures.





Nat's Thank you cards, originally uploaded by Freakrn.

These are the cards that I helped Nat make for her guests that came to the halloween party. Again - thank you Joy! Nat thought they were easy to make and chose the "autumn" colors as well as the ribbon used to decorate the fold. The tag inside has a picture of the child with thier teeshirt box that they made. On the other side hthere is a picture of them working at the table.

The best thing about these cards is that they are easy to use scraps up on!

Really Joy - I think you started a trend!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger amazing grace said...

hey girl!! i love your cards! I especially love the "Sweetest Day" card.....when was that??? anytime recently???

oops....guess i missed that one......:)

4:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home