13 October 2005

Answered Prayer

God Is Good!!!!
All the Time!!!!

I had a prayer request last night at our Context Group's Bible Study that -

  1. God would make it CLEAR that I was suppose to go to India.
  2. The finances would come through (I was barely going to come up with the money).
  3. That I could get the check out the end of this week.
Well - today I got MORE than enough to cover the cost AND get me through to next week (PRAISE GOD), My registration packet came in the mail today so that I can get my VISA and other things (PRAISE GOD), and I am mailing the check in the AM!!!!!! (PRAISE GOD!)

I had to post this GREAT praise!!!!

I'm going to India - I think it JUST sunk in!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger amazing grace said...

where have you been gal????

hope you are good!!!

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home