23 September 2005

Praise God for small things


Third Day
Originally uploaded by Freakrn.
I am just so darn busy.....

I was updating my IPOD today and always get sucked into the Itunes store. It's like the Target Phenomenom - 'I am only going to get a few things and they are all 1.99, 4.99, 9.99....' $150.00 later you walk out the door of Target. Same with Itunes - oh look what just got released 0.99 to download. Five minutes later - you're down $15.00 (okay $14.76)

BUT - with a shriek of GLEEE - Third Day has a new release and album to follow!!!!!!!!!





Chronicles of Narnia Sneak Peak
Originally uploaded by Freakrn.
ADDED bonus - Chronicles of Narnia sound track out soon........ So excited - can't wait to take the girls to the movie!!!!!


Praise God for an Oasis in the desert of work!!!!!! Something new to walk to work listening to!!!!!









On another note - I have three friends who were due to have their babies LAST WEEK. We have had two barometric changes and no babies. If you could keep them in their prayers.....

1 Comments:

Blogger amazing grace said...

i do the same thing......in regards to $. I won't buy one thing at $49.99--but I will buy 6 or 7 things at 5.99 or 9.99--and end up walking out spending more than $50.00...... i am completely with you on this one.....i think that is why dollar stores are so successful!

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home