13 September 2005

SPT - Hands


SPT - hands click on picture to see the series
Originally uploaded by Freakrn.
Today my daughter came home from school upset. After several minutes (several minutes) of talking, holding hands and telling her it didn't matter what she told me I wasn't going to be mad or upset - I finally found out what was going on.

Girl stuff..... (isn't it always)

Self Portrait Tuesday's monthly challenge was "body parts." I noticed alot of people on SPT blog's (check it out - awesome SPT photos) were doing hands.

When Nat and I were having heart to hearts I thought - 'I should photograph our hands.' I hope to journal this so that she can pull it out later on when "girl stuff" turns into "teenage girl stuff" so that we can still have these heart to hearts.....

Be sure to check out the other SPT photos at the SPT blogspot!

1 Comments:

Blogger amazing grace said...

that is soooo sweet! i love the photo and love how you shared the story. So sweet!

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home