14 September 2005

It is DONE!


scrapbook for work
Originally uploaded by Freakrn.
It's done!

The project for work is DONE!!!!

I can concentrate on my own scrapbooking now!!!!

I have to lug it into work in the bright AM and here I am still up. Just finished - I did!

My house was overtaken by this project... I now have to re-organize my scrap room!!!




scrapbook for work II
Originally uploaded by Freakrn.
While it was FUN creating this album - and I definitely learned about the place I work at - I am so glad it's done.
I know that having the 15 Sept Deadline looming over my head and my hectic schedule was causing half of my stress.
I think I went like 15 pages beyond what was originally given to us - but there was just so much to include.


Now off to bed - to get up in a few hours!!!! (yes me the night owl - going to bed before 0300 - I AM EXHAUSTED)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home