12 September 2005

LOOOOONG weekend


Evil Drug
Originally uploaded by Freakrn.
I am pressed for time finishing a project - but I had to take a break, satisfy my blogging addiction and post....

So this little stinker of a pill to your right (the computer's convienent Left) is called CIPRO. CIPRO has knocked me on my preverbial butte' this weekend. In addition to it being extremely busy at work - I think (no I know) I had (getting personal here watch out) a UTI (of which I have only had to deal with TWICE in my life). So I got a script for CIPRO. I spent the entire weekend wretching when I should have been sleeping for my next shift.


My New Date book has ARRIVED
Originally uploaded by Freakrn.
HOWEVER - the weekend wasn't a total loss.... I had started a date book for myself on Friday. My hubby dropped it off at Kinkos on Sunday and I just got it back!!!!!

Since I was taking the Cipro in the AM when I got off work (just before bed) - the side effects didn't really hit till I was in deep REM at noon.

So - when I stumbled home in the AM - I worked what I could on finishing the detailsso that I could get it bound.


My New Date Book
Originally uploaded by Freakrn.
I was very inspired by Downey Donna (see I am going to leave it to prove that I am so dyslexic with her name.....). You have to get her book Decorative Journals... Actually you have to own all three of her books!

I love this phrase she coined and I love the date book idea.....

Okay - so I know that it starts on Sept 1 (technically - 29 August). There's a reason....... I NEED IT NOW!

Okay - confession time.... This is actually a step back in time for me. I had (HAVE) a palm Zire. I love LOVE my palm. It has many clinical programs on it that help me at work and beyond. I have a copy of Clinical Peds on it for cryin out loud. I use it for my date book, addresses, picture storage - EVERYTHING.

Well - it crashed. Not a problem. To restore just HOTSYNC. Well - I could hotsync if I could remember my PASSWORD. Dyslexically (is that a word) - I screwed up my password and I have no idea what to do since it is now LOCKED.



On a similar note - I did the same thing to my MC last night at work - when I was trying to get money out for food when we ordered out. I apparently (not apparently - I did according to the security office that called me this AM to verify 'questionable activity on my acct.') inverted the numbers to my PIN code.

I know I am stressed when I start making huge inversions like this. I really need a vacation. I am thinking a scrapbooking bed and breakfast..... cruise...... any ideas????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home