16 September 2005

Babies coming.....


baby card
Originally uploaded by Freakrn.
I have two friends expecting babies TODAY. So - before I went to work I whipped up two cards. The slide part will say (after the babies are born) "It's a Boy" or "It's a Girl" depending on the sex of the babies. (They may know - but I don't want to know - there are very few 'surprises' in life.)



baby card
Originally uploaded by Freakrn.

One of my pregnant friends - is at work now. I have to keep hush hush...


Cardstock
Stampin Up stamp - Babies Firsts
Stampin Up stamp -
"celebrate"
Watermark for background
Watercolors



1 Comments:

Blogger amazing grace said...

i LOVE these....soooo cute!! I love the "celebrate" stamp....way cool font!

Did you stamp the 'babies' and then color them in with colored pencil??

they look sooo cute!!
I am sure your friends will love them!

4:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home