11 July 2006

God is Good.....

So - the last few weeks have been extremely stressful, busy, emotional and discombubilating.... (is that a word - I use it all the time).

As many of you know - I was honored to have my girls in a glorious wedding surrounded by so many people "sold out" for God. It was amazing being around these people.... truly refreshing.

With everything going on with my mom and travels impending to Florida, anticipated work missed, and so forth (you get the idea)..... I was praying for reassurance....

Now, I realize we all need to practice budgeting, being frugal, money-wise, etc.....

(somehow I am invariably going to not convey this properly.... so I apoligze in the beginning)

Upon Checking out of the hotel when leaving Grand Haven I had an unexpected "discount" on my tab because of some glitch they forgot to tell me about when I checked in.... Praise God!!!

On the way home from Grand Haven we stopped at this most adorable knit shop in Holland Michigan. (Great town by the way.... esp for Michigan) I had found some awesome Bamboo yarn that I wanted to get and as I was standing there praying for a sale to pop up... (seriously) this older lady walked up to me and asked me if I found something to buy (I have no idea where she came from). I told her I could ALWAYS find something to buy but I loved the lime green and shocking pink bamboo yarn cause it would make a cute bootie/hat set for a friend having a baby. She then preceded to hand me her gift certificate that she wasn't going to use...... (shock - Praise God)! I must have thanked her a thousand times and THEN thank'd God.

Natalie an Rowan's Camp next week was cancel'd while we were away and when we returned there was $100.00 credit card return waiting for me!!!! Praise God (I feel bad for the girls - but hello.... that was $100.00 I was not expecting?

THEN today - as a break from my cleaning - we went to see "PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN" (just love Johnny Depp). The Theatre was PACKED!!!!! It was unbelievable. I walked up to get tickets (praying we could still get in) and the tickets were $16.00 cheaper, parking was free AND we got free popcorn. HELLO!!!! Tuesday is free parking, free popcorn and $5.00 movie tickets!!!!! The really wierd thing - I was trying to make time this past weekend to go see it (even if it was the MN showing) because I really really wanted to see it. God certainly does order our steps. Had I gone to the movies this past weekend (with everything going on) I would have not gotten free parking (well yeah, I would have - in Grand Haven), free popcorn or $5.00 tickets.

God is Good - All the Time!!!!


BTW - the movie - WAS AWESOME!!!! I just love Johnny Depp - and in this role he is AWESOME!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger ~T said...

Amen!! Yes He is!! May not come when you want Him.. But He's right on time!! I needed that post.

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home