11 July 2006

Rainy Day Cleaning

It rained today. It was a dreary, wet and cool. So what did I do??????


I have some house guests coming (three different people, three different occasions, three different times) over the next three weeks AND - as I stood back and looked at my office, scrapbook place.....

I was appauled. I have been super busy these past few weeks (try months) and haven't had time to organize, declutter, reorganize, etc.... (you get the ugly horrible picture....)



And if not - let me visualize it for you.....

I can't believe I let it get this bad..... so after a few appointments this AM out of the way - I dug in for the long haul........



I dusted, decluttered and worked my butte' off cleaning and reorganizing.....


The end result made me smile.....

Things are where they should be.... areas are labeled......

I found areas for my hubby's beading stuff too.....




I was actually able to stuff some (alot of) my knitting in there as well. I was utterly amazed at the results of a lil elbow grease hard at work.....


I am even able to find things.... be all that it may I am not quite sure what I have anymore - since it is all put away....


It feels GREAT to have something accomplished finally. I feel like I have been in limbo because I am so flippin busy.....

Now to get back to scrapbooking..... knitting..... reading..... what should I do to decompress??????????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home