09 July 2006

Snapshots of Saturday and Sunday

As many of you know, despite everything else that is going on in my life right now, the girls had a wonderful wedding that they were in this past weekend. When I say wonderful wedding - that is an understatement. It was a magnificant wedding. The two people that were married were so in love it reeked of love when you were around them. They are wonderful sold out for God people as well. Their families and friends were equally sold out for God and the ceremony was so blessed by God. We were honored that our girls were asked to participate but didn't realize the depth of the honor till this weekend. I have over 200 pictures from my camera and over 300 from my husband's camera - of the whole weekend. The pampering, the rehersal, the dinner, the wedding and the party.... it's all documented on film. Of course - I have to edit them all.... and tonight I am way to exhausted to do that.......

However - I have to post my baby girls in all their "princess-like" glamour!!!!!


I loved this shot - it reminded me of a Red Carpet appearance..... Granted my photography has a lot to be desired!!!!!



The girls at the arrival of the reception.... they were running on empty batteries and had four more hours to go!!!!




A lil down time during pictures before the ceremony is always needed!!!! Just watch the hair.... please.........



Of course you can dress up the girl but you can't take the play away!!!! Rowan had some free expression time prior to the wedding which I think helped focus her......




Natalie at the reception alone time. She is truly a princess and I know that when I took this shot I was thinking that it won't be long before she will be the bride and not the Flowergirl.... tears came to my eyes when I saw her like this....

For more pictures (unedited) go here......

What a totally Awesome weekend - a much needed reality check and filled with many God moments!!!! Praise God!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your words are soooo appropriate. Absolutely LOVED what you had to say about the wedding.

This is Jen from the wedding party. I can email you some pictures when I get it all sorted out.

:) Beautiful pictures. I can't wait to see the rest!! I didn't take half as many as you.

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home