01 July 2006

Thank You

I just wanted to thank everyone for their awesome emails with prayers and support as well as uplifting comments.

Long story short my mother is very ill and figuring out her care long distance was impossible.

I humblily accept your prayers and ask that you pray for my father as well as he is having a very hard time dealing with this. My mother is very weak and has so many co-morbidities that she would be a Med Student's dream and a Resident's nightmare.

Today she fell which opens up so many more doors of issues.

My blogging (again I apologize) may be sporadic and filled with minimal content.

Again - thank you all for your support and encouragement. It is warmly recieved and much appreciated!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

I will continue to pray for you, your family, your mom, and your dad. I hope things get better and your Mom gets the care that she needs.

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home