17 May 2006

Blog Challenge

Join us today if you blog.
Challenge:

***
What do you like to do when you have your home to yourself, for an hour, for a day, or maybe even an entire week?
***



Wait - I am home all alone.... no children..... Not even one of them...... No hubby, no children.... no phone calls, no email.... no pressing engagements.... no pile of stuff to do on the desk??????

I am in heaven.....

and I am in bed (or on the couch since no one is home and no one will call to wake me up) SLEEPING... UNITERUPTED REM SLEEP!!!!! That is so what I long for.... ONE WHOLE HOUR OF UNINTERUPTED REM SLEEP!!!!!!! Is that possible? And if that actually did happen would it ever happen again?????

Yeah - seriously - one hour of uninterupted REM sleep is where you would find me.... but then again NO ONE IS HOME to answer the door when you come!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bonita Rose said...

aaaah... sleep.. zzzzzzzzzzzz.. you are such a riot... and yeah, with all those stores near, you.. I need to plan a weekend up there to visit you, maybe in the fall??

6:10 AM  
Blogger Maureen said...

I am right there with you to get decent sleep. I seem to sleep better when I'm alone after the kids are in school and hubhy is at work

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home