20 May 2006

Snapshots of Saturday

So I caught up on my Law and Order Season Finale's. Can I just say OH MI GOSH on the original Law and Order. Jack just can't keep a partner can he?????????

Now on to the fun stuff......

It was BEAUTIFUL out today (and still is). EVERYONE is out!

The girls spent some time at the park playing.


It is just what they needed for their wniter itchies. If it hadn't gotten nice out soon I was going to loose it.



While they were at the park I was collecting the groceries from the PeaPod guy.



I LOVE PEAPOD. If it weren't for peapod and living so close to the park - TODAY may have never happened!

Now tonight we are taking the big man (daddy) out for his Birthday!

4 Comments:

Blogger Bonita Rose said...

those pics are awesome!

7:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the play ground photos!! What a great day to PLAY!!

10:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

what a beautiful little red head you have there. Dana

2:53 PM  
Blogger justem said...

Love, love, love those photos!!

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home