17 May 2006

Baby Album

Back in the Scrapbooking MoJo I am!!!!!!!!

Here is a Baby Album I started the weekend I was away at the Scrap Book Expo.....


This baby album is a gift for a friend that had a baby (back in March - I am embarrassed to admit....)

I Iam not into pastels in any shape or form - even for baby albums. I tried to put as much lime green in here that I could - and still use brighter pastels.


I had to add Prima flowers as well..... I wanted this the pages to pop off the page..... Sorry for some of the blurriness.... I swear my camera still isn't quite right since the incident we do not mention anymore....

It was fun to do once I got back into the MoJo. I am embarrassed everytime I go to work and see this person. I told them the other night that the gift was accidently left on the dining room table (and there is sat.... it was true).

What I didn't add was that it wasn't done........

I am such a slouch lately. Hopefully I am getting my creative MoJo back!!!!


I also added some ink to the edges (the Chalk ink - LOVE that stuff!!!!) I had to be a lil shabby chic as well!


The girls did help me do the actual set up the layouts and some of the embellishment placement. THEY LOVE DOING BABY ALBUMS!!!!!


After I put it together I wanted to put more ribbon on it so I decided to have each page have a different color ribbon going around it and tied to the spine.

At first I did not like it but after a while it grew on me. It gave it a lil more flare.

Now to get to work on the 6 other baby albums I have to make..... I have basic grey paper for those...... LOL!!! I love the Basic Grey Paper for babies.... Definitely not pastelish!!!!

Now to go knit.....

1 Comments:

Blogger justem said...

Great baby album!!!

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home