18 May 2006

Blogger Challenge

Join us today if you blog.

Challenge:
Summer is right around the corner.
What are some of your fave
summertime activities?
What do you enjoy and just can't wait for during the
summer months?

share your summer passions!


I LOVE bar-b-ques!!!!

I LOVE Saturday's at the Lake just chill'in

I LOVE picnics in the park during the week.

I LOVE Popsicles on HOT HOT HOT summer days....

I LOVE boat tours in Chicago.

I LOVE watching the girls play in the pool at the park.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE - lazy days in the hammock (backyard) reading a good mind candy book while we are grilling on the barbe!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bonita Rose said...

man, I so love all you wrote... are u sure we aren't sisters?

9:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Seems like we have a lot in common! Love chillin at the lake too! Dana

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home