20 May 2006

Blog Challenge

Today's Blog Challenge.........

Photographs.
We love em.
What is your fave photo size to scrapbook?

  • 4x6? - This is a good size for 12 x 12 but I gotta tell you I am getting away from the 12 x 12. It is so much more fun making mini albums.
  • 2x3? - THIS IS AWESOME FOR MINI ALBUMS, CARDS, 6x6 and more. I love this size. This size and 3x5. (Or any combo there of - cna you say ADOBE).
  • wallets? - no not really......
  • 5x7? Maybe - if it's a great candid photo but usually not. If I did use it it would be for a canvas..
  • 8x10? Rarely - only if it's an awesome photo I might use it in a canvas 12 x 12
  • larger? uh - no. I am the smaller picture person. I haven't had photos printed normal in I don't know how long.... I love being able to make my own sizes to fit the layout.

Blog about your fave photo choices!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bonita Rose said...

I hear you about the whole mini album thing. It's nice to have small size photos.. u can make so much with those...
I like scrapping big ones too.. especially if the pic is gorgeous!

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home