07 April 2006

Disgusting

Lindsay Lohan Has Wardrobe Malfunction
Poor Lindsay Lohan. She seems to attract trouble. (Oh wait! You don't think she's doing it on purpose to get headlines? Nah.) Her latest: While bouncing onstage last weekend to accept the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Award for favorite movie actress, her Gucci dress defied gravity.

See a photo of the gravity-defying dress shot from a more modest angle than some viewed that day. (Photo: The Associated Press for The Arizona Republic)

There she was surrounded by little kids and tweens and suddenly poof! Her dress flies up revealing a bare behind. What caused THAT? No one is saying. The dress--a short, tan, off-the-shoulder number that somewhat resembled a 1920s flapper costume--might have been caught by a stray breeze, the Arizona Republic facetiously suggested.


I think my girls watched that show while I was at work too...... Egads..... What was she thinking?

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle W. said...

I know!!! Geez. I'm so glad my duaghter only likes Hilary Duff, at least she wears cloth that covers herself! lol.

Michelle

3:34 AM  
Blogger justem said...

I saw a back shot. Trust me! That was worse!! I really don't think she should be doing anything that promotes kids. She is NOT a good role model.

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home