05 January 2006

Things that will make me smile....

Things that will make me smile on my trip.....

  • So this morning as I was coming home from my meeting, Ipod buds in the ear trying to navigate the wrong key (but why did it fit) in my front door - Rowan bed head, pajamas and puffy eyes openning the door to greet me. (She was the only one up!)

  • Rowan and Natalie crowding on the couch with me to curl up and fall asleep. (yup - the couch is not the wide - so one of them is on top of me and one beside me. Usually the big child is on top of me - making escape impossible!)

  • The 0400 pitter patter of lil feet into the room to climb in bed with me because of a bad dream (usually Natalie picking on her!)

  • Curling up in bed with Nat, my laptop (to work) and GIRL talk as she starts to fade off to sleep. (It's amazing what they will tell you in this vulnerable state....)

  • Rowan's infectious laughter and Natalie's operetic (is that a word) singing in the shower...
  • The security of my Hubby.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home