03 January 2006

Donna Downey's Class

I signed up for Donna Downey's class on The Big Picture. I am so excited. I am hoping this helps me to grow and focus more this year.

This week's assignment was to decorate our Simple Scrapbooking Planner cover. Well - mine has not arrived yet from Simple Scrapbooks. No Worries!!! I have a journal I am taking on the trip to India with me. It's an 8x8 scrapbook with art type pages. I am going to write/journal/draw/whatever and leave room for pictures. I hope to use this on my FUTURE mission trips as well. So this is what I decorated until I get my Simple Scrapbooking Planner.


DSC_0006_edited-1, originally uploaded by Freakrn.




I went a lil WILD with the ribbon - but I like it. I think it says "ME!" I wanted a pic of the girls on the front so I will have it on my trip..... This is Basic Grey paper - Skate. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Okay - going to curl up with my girls on the couch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home