31 December 2005

The First New Years Scrapin Project DONE

My First Scrap Project DONE for 2006!!!!



I kept going after I finished the Christmas Mini Album.
I finished this lil
Album of Rowan making Smore Brownies one afternoon this past Fall.
I am going to take both to work tomorrow afternoon and Journal in them on break.


I feel like I accomplished something!!!!!
Click on the Pic - to see the entire Album!


Disclaimer - the following pictures contain SPARKLING APPLE CIDER!!!



This was us at MN Chicago Time.
Sure - everyone ELSE was already in 2006.....
Hey - we were there before those of you on the West Coast.....

Happy 2006!!!!!!

Whistles and Bells, fireworks and Shouts from the street!

It's good to live in the City!!!



Nat was not into the New Years Kiss.
She couldn't understand the ball dropping in NY and not here in Chicago.......




Rowan - she's all love and hugs.....
She is still in the baby step mode.
I am afraid the other one - she is taking bigger steps DAILY!!!


While I was busy Scrapin my girls were scrapin as well.

We are a family of Scrappers!!



NOW
-
you have to
go to my Hubby's blog
and check out this card that the girls made him
tonight with my rejected Scrap Paper they inherited.

What a creative work of art - you have to check it out!!!!

Okay - that's all I wrote - I have to go to bed. I am turning into a Pumpkin!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tamika said...

Thanks for checking out my blog, I felt really honored after I visited your blog and saw how incredibly talented you are! P.S. My daughters and my nephews guzzled two bottles of sparkling cider New Year's Eve - they were very impressed. Especially my five year old nephew who got to use a real champagne glass (we usually only give him plastic for the obvious reasons).

5:01 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Wow...you already got the ball rollin'! Cute album.

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home