02 January 2006

Scraplift 01/01/06

This was a layout that I did for Scraplift Challenge on Two Peas.. The Original was by Heather Preckel. The layout was on "resolutions"
I thought about it at work and came up with this......


IMG_3740_edited-1, originally uploaded by Freakrn.


I rushed home at 0300, pulled out my paper and got started. I would have posted it early this AM but my printer was out of ink so I was unable to print the picture I wanted to use. My Hubby went out and got ink this AM so I could upload it before I went to work. I got to use up my Basic Gray scraps - this was Phresh and Phunky. When I get home from work in the AM I plan on finishing 01/02/06 scraplift challenge. I am using the same paper so that I can use it up! Hmmmmmmmmmm then to do 1/03/06?????

I gotta start on my DW 2006 challenge LOs as well. And then there is Donna's class. At this rate I will either get alot done or get deadlocked trying to figure out WHAT to do.......

2 Comments:

Blogger Tamika said...

I love the word intentions instead of resolutions. I am so focused on my "intentions" right now I hope they last.
P.S.
You are the first scrapping family I have run into - kudos!!!!

8:12 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Awesome L/O and "intentions"! Good luck keeping them....and Happy New Year!

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home