01 January 2006

New Years Intentions (formerly known as resolutions)

NEW YEARS INTENTIONS!!!!!!
2006
  1. To spend more time with my family and worry less about money!
  2. To lose the weight I gained after I moved to the Windy City (by eatting better both at work and at home).
  3. To work out more.
  4. To spend more time in the Word.
  5. To scrap more mini albums and put a huge dent in my ever growing pile of pictures.
  6. To Stress LESS, Enjoy MORE, Reflect on GOOD THINGS, Forget the mistakes and Press on, forgeting what lies behind, but keeping the eye on the prize.
  7. PURSUE my dream no matter what others think or say....
  8. To seriously keep to the 10/10/10/70 rule!!!
  9. To write more, read more, watch tv less!!
  10. Finally work on that addition in the house!!

There is my list of ten. Schew - now to go scrap this!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

I'm stealing #5 from you. Good idea.

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home