04 January 2006

DW 2006 Challenge - Mini Me


dw 1/5/06 2006, originally uploaded by Freakrn.

This was a FUN layout to do. It was inspired by 1/4/06 in the Designing with 2006 Calender. I am actually getting pages done in my About Me album for my girls. And of course - I went wild wtih the Ribbon again. I can't help it. You can't have too much ribbon in your scrap room (can you?)

Good night - tomorrow is a FULL day of packing, family time and stuff....

For all of you that have sent me emails and notes regarding my trip...
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
You ALL are very sweet and a blessing from God. I appreciate you prayers and encouragement. Tonight I recieved a lovely card from a dear friend, Alana (THANK YOU), that had some Scriptures for me to take on the trip and keep close. It meant ALOT.

AND LEAH - I am praying we cross in the air through International waters!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home