21 January 2006

I'm finally in!

I am finally apart of a circle journal and I am so excited!!!!


This is my cover!!!!














This is the first page, the instructions. It is on the inside cover.















This is the Intro page with journaling prompts.















This is the first page of my two page layout on MUSIC!















And here is the second page.....















Here is the official Sign in page. Everyone signs the CD and the pages they did.













Then here is the page that you put your tag in. The tag is a CD envelope and a CD inside to burn with your fav songs OR just decorate.

















Here is my tag - the front part.



















Here is my tag - the back part.














This was so much fun to do! I can't wait to start exchanging them. I am so excited to be apart of a circle journal!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger amazing grace said...

very fun! love the cover and cd sign in page....circle journals are a blast!

WElcome home again!

5:30 AM  
Blogger angieoh! said...

wow, looks like you have been busy!

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home