09 January 2006

FINALLY

I have fifteen minutes not five minutes!

So - we are in Hyberabad. It's so beuatiful but Westernistic (is that a word) here! I miss everyone but I really think God put me on this trip for a reason.

There is a huge line for the internet connection so I can't post pictures right now. I hope as the week goes along I can.

We are going to a church dedication today and get to meet some of the church pastors that have planted churches in India with the help of JMM. These pastors are from India - so they were saved and born again here - thanks to JMM and planted churches. Very exciting. Tonight we are having a dinner at the Tombs before we depart for our village excursion in the Tsunami area. I am very excited about that mission opportunity. Then it's the hospital and orphanages.

It is a unique group of people that have come together on this trip. Over 200 not counting the JMM crew. There are some people from the UK and some from Canada along with probably every state in the Union accounted for. A few of us have grouped together and hope to have a Henna Party along with fellowship and prayer time on Wednesday evening when we get back from the Tsunami area. We all joke about how we will have to get a yahoo group together OR have 250 emails when we go home.

The people here have billboards all over promoting the crusade this weekend. Everyone here (of course our circle of influence is slanted), the hotel workers, visitors - all talk about how they LOVE Joyce and how she brings the gospel to them. It is so refreshing to see people eager for God's Word!

Hope to send pictures home soon! My fifteen minutes is almost up.... Hope all is well back home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home