14 January 2006

Can you say FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PRAISE GOD for yet another fantastic day!!!!!

Today we visited an orphanage outside of Hyberabad. It was so beautiful - in the sense that it's not an institution, it's not cramed full of kids, it's not sterile.... It's a beautiful lil community to live in with no more than about 20 kids. The live, eat, and go to school there. They also learn about God. Many of them already want to grow up and be pastors! (Praise God) They do not want more than the amount of kids they have in the orphanage because they want to have the concept of FAMILY! Each orphanage (42 right now - JMM would like 420 across India) is a Family. The concept lasts eternity. They will always be family - one in the body of Christ and one at the orphanage. Everyone is equal (in God's eyes!)

We also visited a Feeding program in one of the slum areas. Phenomenal! All these children roam the villages when the parents are at work. They get neither breakfast, lunch or rarely dinner. They beg and scrounge. This program from local village churches, funded by JMM, feeds these children, watches them AND teaches them about Jesus and God's love.

At both places the children put on a lil skit of praise and worship songs they knew. Many recited bible verses and explained what God had done in their life! (They were all under the age of 9 years old! SIMPLY AMAZING!!!!!!!)

AGAIN - tonight the Crusade was AWESOME! Delirious played AGAIN! NATALIE - are you sitting down - you are never going to believe this!!!!!!!! I GOT A PICTURE WITH THE LEAD SINGER OF DELIRIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! I put a good word in for you as well. He says - "Natalie, Keep rocking for Jesus!!!!" AND Ms. Natalie and Rowan - on the way down to post you will never believe who I ran into....... Are you sitting down???? Jackie Deshetler! JMM Lead Singer!!!! You know that wild and spunky lady with the redish curly hair that sings for JMM! Our version of Darlene Zcshech!!!! We had a nice long talk about YOU girls, husbands, families, life and our Awesome God! I even got a picture girls..... (just so you know... I was in my PJ's.... hair pulled back and no makeup.... Yes Natalie I can't believe I didn't duck into an empty room when I say her as ghastly as I look..... (BIG SMILE!!!!!) Can you believe what an awesome trip this has been!!!! God has truly had me cross paths with so many people that have influenced me this past ten days!!!!! I am speechless. I am having a hard time journaling.......

As the trip winds down I sit and reflect on this trip and realize that I have probably experienced something that will be hard to trump. Tonight's Praise and Worship was AWESOME! I turned around (Again at the front stage) to look at the crowd behind me and there were so many young Indians dancing, singing and praising it was unbelievable. (I know I keep saying that but - it keeps getting more and more unbelievable.) Many times they would join hands with us and we would all be jumping up and down praising and ALMIGHTY and AWESOME God! AND again and AWESOME Altar call!!!!!

I have made so many friends on this trip and so many connections it's so AWESOME! God has had his annointing on this trip for EVERYONE involved on both sides of the fence. We were blessed to serve and the people of India were blessed by God's annointing raining down on them.

I WILL BE BACK! I don't want to leave on Monday - but at the same time I know that I must leave - because I need to prepare to come back. I WILL BE BACK!!!!!

I may not have alot of time tomorrow or Monday AM to post - so this will probably be my last post until I get home (Or Amsterdam airport for a layover.)

Please keep us in our prayers as we prepare to pull out of here! Please pray that the work we have done here, the seeds we have planted and the lives that we have touched continue to grow and produce fruit!!! Please continue to pray that more may come to know Christ before we leave.

Thank you for all your prayers - God has heard them. He has answered every last one of them!!! I can't wait to get home and post all my pictures and share them with you all!!!!!

On a humorous side note - EVERYONE on the JMM team (probably all the way up to Joyce) thinks my last name is hillarious. They enjoy calling me "Bonnie Mooooooooooobileeeeeeeeeee" (you know like the jungle book!) AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH I can be at breakfast and hear someone say it as they are walking by....... Okay are you laughing now? should be - it's almost as funny as me almost falling out of the Rickashaw today as it made a triple loopy in the center of traffic. There isn't much to those Rickashaws..... just so you know... and the traffic - doesn't stop for anyone - you fall out you become a speed bump for many many many cars!!! NOW you are laughing - I know!!!! Praise God for a WONDERFUL sense of humor!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I MUST retire to bed. I have gone the entire trip with about 3 to 4 hours (no more) of sleep. I eat lil for breakfast, fast at lunch due to heat and just overwhelming thoughts from our daily tasks and then dinner - I'm just not hungry.... But in reality - the food has been fabulous!!!! I could live here eatting this food... no problem!!! I am like the energizer bunny - with God as my battery power. I am walking, talking, making sense AND functioning!!!! Praise God! (See it is your prayers~!!!!!!)

Be blessed!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger amazing grace said...

WOW!!! That was very interesting to hear about the orphanages....So, they just live there until adults???

I am praying that your travels back will go safely tomorrow!!!

4:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PRAISE THE LORD JESUS!!!
AMEN and AMEN!!!

9:56 PM  
Blogger amazing grace said...

are you back yet?????

hope you made it back safely!

4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home