10 January 2006

God's Outpouring!

What can I say - we are about to board a train to the Tsunami Work area to minister in a village JMM has been re-building. If it is anything like today's excursion - I am going to be emotionally DRAINED.

Today we went to a village about 50+ Kilometers away. We helped dedicate a church and the well that JMM has finished putting in. The welcome we got was UNBELIEVABLE. The children running around holding our hands, hungry for hugs.... We were able to take part in the service. One of the members of my group is a pastor in Texas and gave the sermon. Another helped to cut the ribbon and yet another to unveil the plaque and give a short speech. I (stepping WAY OUT OF MY COMFORT ZONE HERE!!!!) prayed the service closed. (were you sitting down Psator John and Norm when you read that?) It was unbelievable how touching this day has been. I have cried, hugged, laughed and played. I have shared God's love and Grace. We were allowed to pray for people if we wanted to. We all kind of randomly started praying for people. Then - as the prayer continued - groups of people lined up with certain people. I had the Mother/children lining up. Another member had teens and yet another had women who felt a calling for ministry. It was like they knew what our gifts were or what was onour heart.

I depart soon on the train - and have to close this post..... PLEASE pray for our team. We will start the crusades soon - and Joyce has a vision of over 1 Million saved at the crusades. Please pray for us while we are in the villages ministring. Please pray for our interactions among ourselves. We are all born again, baptized in the blood of Christ and on fire for God BUT we are still a group of (majority) women - and still have those fleshy issues.

I miss you guys! Love and Hugs Nat and Ro..... Natalie your prayer locket is with me always. Rowan and Natalie (And Norm) - your cards are in my bible and your pictures are close to my heart.

More later......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home