29 December 2005

PET PEEEEEEEVE

Okay I have several of them.............

LIKE CRACKING YOU GUM while standing next to me.....

or


getting offended when I don't know you and I tell you Merry Christmas when I see you public - trying to be nice. COME ON IT IS A NATIONAL HOLIDAY. I am honestly not trying to push my beliefs on you!!!


BUT the one thing that annoys - ESPECIALLY when I am at work - is


NOT KNOWING THE METRIC SYSTEM!!!!!!!



It is so flippin easy it's pitiful - EVERYTHING is in TENS! How hard can that be!!!

I tell you your temp is 39.2 and tell you we consider that a low grade fever GO WITH THAT. A fever is a fever. Swallow some tylenol or motrin - it will go away.

ZERO is freezing! How easy is that!!!!!

I tell you your weight is 29.5 KG - go with it.

It's a 5K race! It's a 8K race! What difference is it if you see it in miles? It's the SAME distance.

My scrapbooking cutter has metric on it and I LOVE IT. I have much more precise sizing. My hubby got one for Christmas that has only ENGLISH measurement on it. Rest assured I won't be borrowing it.

I embrace the metric system. IT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO easy.

Okay - I feel better..... sorry, had to get it off my chest......

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you drink a Litre pop or buy a 2 litre bottle of pop. You do run 5K's not 3.2mi's.....

I hear you!!!!

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home