28 December 2005

BLESSED

I was sitting up - insomina AGAIN - realizing how blessed I am! I got home from work at about 0330. It was BUSY as all at work. Winter hasn't really hit - but it was busy!!! I was tired. I live like five minutes walking to work. When I get off from work a nice security gaurd takes me home in a nice heated vehicle and waits while I enter my domain and wave to him that everything is A OK! I am SPOILED. I use to drive over an hour to work and from work. No one EVER heated my car up. No one EVER waited for me to get inside my domain safely and many times it was all I could do to get home after working 12 hours. I am so blessed my commuting days are behind me.

I walk into my place and - it's home. It really feels like HOME! The Christmas tree is still on and the girls are snuggled in their beds ever so angelically. The kitchen is a mess as is the bathroom - but eh.... whatever. I pour a half a glass of wine, curl up with my I Book and try to relax. This would never happen in MI. I would be so exhausted when I got home either I started cry at the diarray of the house, the fact that I barely made it home - or that I was so tired all I could do was crawl in bed.

I look at my portable SB table piled high with projects I was working on this week - and I smile and realize I need to do a lay out on how BLESSED I truly am. Everything feels whole. Don't get me wrong - I have BAD days and GOOD days but as a complete package - I feel like God put us here - and wants us here.

I had to share..... maybe I am hormonal or something..... sappy??????

Ok - to curl up with a book - more snuggly than the MAC. Good night! TOMORROW - Scrapbooking and MOMMY DAUGHTHER time with Nat. Lunch and a hair cut!!!!

Leah - you are in for so many GREAT moments with Gracen!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger amazing grace said...

can hardly wait to have 'mommy and daughter' moments!!! ooooh, the anticipation. Anticipation is sooo rich in my life right now...

thanks for all your prayers...and thanks Nat for wanting to get that sweet bear for Gracen! :)

7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Bonnie,

Thanks for the beautiful card (scrapbook) you sent to us. I love it. It took so much time. Wow! I've enjoyed looking through your blog. We've missed you guys. Sounds like you're very busy.

Have a Happy New Year!

Love you,
Shelley Norman

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home