26 December 2005

Chaos to Recovery

Yesterday was so much fun!!!!!
I love watching the girls OPEN thier gifts.
I am so thankful to be home on Christmas Morning.
So many of my RN friends had to work.

At first it looked like the girls were on information overload....



but it did take them long to get into the mode of OPENNING PRESENTS!



Apparently Natalie was excited that Santa brought the Easy Bake Oven.
I told her she wouldn't starve now when she gets home from school and wants a snack...



She's already made a few dishes.
I never knew it was a LIGHT bulb that cooked the food....
amazing what you don't know as a kid.
As an adult
-
I wish I never knew about the light bulb and just kept on thinking it was a MINI oven.



I am not sure what the look is on Nat's face but Rowan was excited to get her Leapster Lmax.
I was informed
(when trying to show her how it works)
-
Mom I know already okay - I am not a baby!




What happened to this box you ask???????????



Say hello to the monster "present" open machine.
She just RIPS that box right on open despite the cleverly placed tape keeping it intact.



Then there is Proud Papa with his D50.
He was VERY surprised.

Noone is safe now.
If you don't watch out your picture is being taken

(in multiple frames)

just about doing anything.
I am glad he liked his gift. He is hard to shop for!!!

I could get him scrapbooking stuff
-
but then I would feel like I am buying for myself since we share everything (BUT PAPER).

As I was leaving for work yesterday AM
-
this was what I left behind.
(Only I think it was worse in person - because it spread across THREE + rooms - not just one.)



This is what it looked like last night as I was sitting on the couch RELAXING!
Amazing that there was a recovery from the disastor that hit.



I got up this morning to get ready for work
(which is an entire other story I am not going to share)
to Chaos II.
All the toys I neatly put away - were out again.
Strung across several rooms.
My kids are just as ADHD as I am.

To be a kid again......
I love my girls I could just eat them up with hugs and kisses.

I hope all had an equally impressive Christmas time with their family.

3 Comments:

Blogger angieoh! said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas with your family. THanks for sharing!

3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I grew up, I couldn't believe a lightbulb cooked the food either!!!

5:09 AM  
Blogger amazing grace said...

Wow!! I never knew it was a lightbulb that did the cooking!!!

Thanks for sharing that....I loved my easy bake oven as a kid!! It was a lot more fun cooking back then--than now!

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home