25 December 2005

Support the man.....

Okay
-
not only did my husband GET a Nikon D50 for Christmas
-
he started his own blog!!!!!

You have to check it out.

He's a little shy about posting but having a blast figuring it out....

He also became a "Pea"
and
is combing the photography messge board.......

He is all excited about what 2006 can bring as far as pictures and scrappin!

Below is the card I made him for Christmas. I finished it on Christmas Eve on breaks at work....... I'm kinda proud of it.......

Truly
-
God inspired me cause............. I was DONE after finishing the Christmas Cards we sent out.....








You can see the complete layout on my hubby's blog....

I hope all are rested for tomorrow (Monday AM).
The kids are in bed, I am sitting here sipping a nice glass of Pinot and RELAXING.

YES I AM RELAXING!!!!!!!!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home