29 December 2005

The new and revised....

Ta Dah'



My hubby was nice enough to take pictures of my scraproom/office and upload them for me while I was (am) at work. So here it is.... new and improved.

Still a little ways to go but to me it's alot more organized. Everything has a home.
I am not walking into a mess.....



I know it's not the most sophisticated and most endearing room

-

but it's MY ROOM and I love it.

I have room for my sewing machine, computer and desk, books, mags, papers, filing cabinet and tons of shelves. There is another whole wall of shelves you can't see to the left of the pictures. The one wall to the right is all windows - a beautiful view of my neighborhood - from my sewing table. You can see my green run way tote at the bottom........ On the far left wall you see a CTA map so I can find myself around Chicago..... I can't lose that!!!!

I also have shelves to the right next to the windows. I need to go to IKEA and get jars to put all my ribbon in. Right now they reside either in a basket wrapped around clothes spins OR in the cute little paper bag tote that they were put in at the LSS.

It's definitely a catharsis cleaning this!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home