31 December 2005

The Last post of 05

Toast to 2005!

There were good and bad times
-
but for the most part I am so blessed by God....
for my family, friends, home and job.




I am blessed because ......
I am saved, born again and set free!
I have a hubby who unconditionally loves US!
Two beautiful Girls that reflect so much of me!!!!
Because I have a job that I LOVE!!
Because of my GREAT health and my health of my family!
Because of my friends!!
Most of all - because 2006 is a beginning to an AWESOME New Year of many new things, new adventures, new hazards and obstacles, and chances to "do-over."



I blessed because I got to scrapbookg today.
I started and FINISHED this mini album on Christmas 2005.
I am going to curl up and journal in all the journaling spots...



Click on any of the picturs to go to the whole layout.



Some of my New Years Intentions include using paper I have AND making more mini albums.
I am not getting alot done with one page layouts and starting to get overwhelmed with my ever growing pile of pictures.



May 2006 bring more finished Mini Albums to my house.
I have all these cute lil Longenberger Baskets I have acquired
(
impulse buying - if you want to have a great home direct sale party - invite me)
that I can put them in around the house.
That way - people come over they are out for viewing.
They are out for the girls to go thru
-
and most importantly they are out for ME to finish my journaling!!!


Last post of 2005 I am sure!

CHEERS!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle W. said...

great mini books! Those basket are really cute so I could understand the inpulse to buy. You can just picture how they look in your house when you see it in the catalogs.

Happy new year!

Michelle

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home