30 December 2005

Can you say "Sleeping Weather"

If I hadn't worked a 16 hour shift last night and didn't have to go back tonite at 7PM I would have loved to spent this DAY? Scrapbooking. But instead - this was the BEST sleeping weather we have had in a while. This is a picture of Chicago at 2PM. YES! 2PM in the MIDDLE OF THE AFTERNOON!!! I think the light you see in the sky, background, are the lights from Wrigleyville - not a sun trying to peek out.....

Darn this would have been an awesome scrapbooking day....

Or - better yet - curl up in a chair with......



I just got it!!!!! It's a master piece. LOVE IT!!!!! Just in time for Valentines AND lotsa freinds B-days!!!!!

Okay gotta go get ready for work. I am taking this in with me. Hopefully there will be some down time. I asked to be put in Urgent Scare. I have alot on my mind with the trip to India next week. I am starting to get nervous about leaving my girls. Who wants to bet the airport is going to be a blubberfest???

Maybe that's why Santa put a box of travel tissues in my stocking?????? I am going to be sitting on the plane - a grown adult - with my Purple 2005 Nikki bear from Build a Bear - that the girls made me for christmas - playing the pre-recorded message - "we love you mommy you're the best, kisses hugs" going up the runway with my box of tissues GONE.

So my prayer this AM was that everything goes smoothly and God is in control (I have to remember that.....)

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle W. said...

That book is amazing! I've read it about 3 times last time. Amazed to hear you are going to India, hopefully the airport isn't too bad (I'm over in LAX so I've never had an easy experience with airport before) Happy holiday

Michelle

8:28 PM  
Blogger Marcia said...

So is THAT why I was falling asleep at work this afternoon??!! ;-) Really, boss, it's the weather's fault, not mine!

9:19 PM  
Blogger amazing grace said...

You'll have to tell me how that book is....just saw it yesterday, but I don't have it.....(yet).

Did you get DW Digital??

I am waiting for two peas to deliver mine.....
and waiting...
and waiting...

I will be praying for you next week when you leave for India...

5:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home