22 December 2005

MARATHON Christmas Card Session

YUP a marathon......
Going on no sleep and desparately need a visit to the green crack house on my corner.....



After a WONDERFUL Christmas Party at our place last night - we (the hubby and I) had a MARATHON Christmas Card/present wrapping session. We were up til 0500 EEEEK. Then up at 0700 to get Ms. Nat off to her BIG DAY at school (post more later)




Nope didn't get ALOT of cards done - unless you count these Gift Bags for Nat's class ALOT.



Yup I did each lil tag - ALL 21!!! Aren't they cute....



Then did the Bag for the teachers gift......



Stamped a bag I got when I purchased the gift. Clever huh....

Okay must run - gotta catch Ms Nat's play and Brunch....

More later - like why I almost put Norm in a time out this AM - and I couldn't even figure out how long to make it.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home