22 December 2005

Tags Tags and more tags... oopse the birthday

WE got alot accomplished tonite - on NO sleep I might add.

I finished (for the most part) our cards and they are addressed ready to go to the post office in the AM.

Norm wrapped most of everything (after the girls FINALLY went to bed).



I finished the tags for the packages....

This is actually a picture that makes me sick - all those lil tags......

WHAT was I thinking?????



THEN I remembered -
my Dad's Birthday is on Christmas and I did not make a card.

AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH

SO I whipped this lil Christmas-y one out.
It's kinda cute for 1 AM no sleep and my mind in overdrive.

I am now going to sip my pinot, curl up in bed with a book and sleep till 0700.
Work tomorrow.

God - really - get me thru this!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home