22 December 2005

Christmas Cards too....

Okay - back and I am manic. Two days left before ole St Nick comes and about 23 hours till I go back to work.... Cards to make, presents to wrap, family time to be spent and sleep???? (nah - I can sleep later....)



These are some of the cards I finished last night for Nat's friends at school....



I think they look GIRLish and perfect for her friends......




This one is for her teacher who Natalie LOVES!!! (seriously - Mrs. Neiman is the "Bomb!!")




We just got back from the Christmas production at school. Nat looked so beautiful.




Apparently one of the boys in her class thought she resembled Julia Roberts.....
The teacher told me she wasn't ready for that....
LIKE I AM????????




She looks 16 here.... my lil baby girl.....

Okay - back to card making......

Oh about the time out for the hubby..... Apparently Natalie was having a panic hormonal moment this AM. Her hair, her nails, her ear rings, her dress, the stockings... all had to be PERFECT for the Christmas Show. Daddy - knows how to push her buttons and all I heard was shrieking from her AND HIM!!!! I am trying to calm her down and dry the tears so she doesn't have puffy eyes and Norm is just eggin her on... So when I went to tell him he had a time out in the back room I said for "40 minutes." Then I realized it was to be longer than that.... and I got more flustered and just sent him to school with Nat.

Apparently they made it okay - she was stunning at the school show
and Norm returned home unscathed.
I fear the teen years... he should too....
is there a book for dads on that?????? Anyone????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home