22 December 2005

Last Minute Christmas Rush......

Here I am still up....
it's 2200 here!!!
I do not know what is keeping me awake, less than adrenaline.


The above card is from KI paper.
Again - not traditional colors.... love them....

I got ALOT of CARDS done.
Now I have to address them and send them out.....


I am not sure what the paper is....
BUT - it's just that. Scenic paper that I cut in squares and glued on to a card front.
The rest is embellishment.

My hubby is currently wrapping, wrapping, wrapping....



I had this thought in my head - and then....
It just doesn't strike me like I thought it would. Maybe I needed to make the jar top black as well.... The gum drops have glitter on them. You can't see it in the picture here.

The hubby was nice enough to scan and upload for me, pics of some of his favorite cards that I did.

I have to say - while this is fun - I am starting in July next year.....


What am I thinking.... JANUARY please.....

This card is a tri-fold card. Up close in person it's actually quite striking.
Closed you just see the first third.... and you open it to read the entire quote.

Enough of the ADHD post. Back to tag making......

YES - I MUST HAVE A SCREW LOOSE - I am making the tags for our gifts......

Tomorrow - going to drop a load at the post office mailing cards......

To me Christmas Cards are important because we rarely ever send out "cards." Usually it's emails to our friends and family. Cards - especially homemade - make a statement of caring, thought, and personalization.......

HERE is what took me so long.............



I wanted something new with my newsletter that we send to family and friends.
I came up with this mini album......



Open it up and it's an accordion album filled with pictures of us this year. Inside of each pocket is a tag corresponding to the picture on the pocket.
I sewed paper onto the cardstock base for the accordion folder pull out.



Each square tells a story of us through out the year 2005.



I made 6 of these and 6 of the matchbox version below.
The matchbox version has a page with pictures and corresponding story.



See why I need to start in January for next year!!!!!!





1 Comments:

Blogger amazing grace said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the accordian folded christmas card. It's sooo cool!!!! :)

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home