02 November 2005

Stuff....... stuff..... and more stuff.....

Agggggggggh!!!!

Ever feel like the world around you is speeding up but you are getting slower and slower?

I have tons of stuff to do for school in January....

I have tons of stuff to do for my trip in January (including the vain need for CLOTHES)....

I have tons of stuff to do IN my house......

I am desparately seeking to do more "in the word" time (STUFF) but find that my life is going faster and faster, busier and busier (I know it's not a word).

I think my prayer lately has been - God just get me thru the next few hours, minutes, shifts, days, weeks.....

Today - I had a breakthrough. I have been trying to get up and do a "moment in the word" before going to work or starting the day. I have been rather sporadic (to be honest). Today I had to get up for a MANDATORY meeting (don't go there) and got up ONE HOUR early (color me shell shocked pink) and actually had a LONG moment in the word and was able to get some STUFF done.

PRAISE GOD!

Now if I only had ENERGY. I feel like a slug. I have migraines almost daily, lately I vacilate between Aching all over and feeling okay on an every other day basis...... (personally - and I will deny I said this - I think night shift is getting to me.....)

I NEED ENERGY.....

2 Comments:

Blogger amazing grace said...

migraines every other day???!! yuk!! do you take any kind of medicine for them?? do you have any vacation time coming up??

is your trip to India in January??

I hope you get some rest girl!!!!

Hope you have had a good week!!!

5:44 PM  
Blogger treasurefield said...

I'm always amazed to find that whatever time I spend in the Word... time it sometimes seems I "don't have"... God redeems that time to me in wonderful, productive, joyous ways.
There really is great Power in His Word!

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home