06 September 2005

The first day of Second Grade


first day of 2nd grade
Originally uploaded by Freakrn.
My baby girl has grown up.... This was her first day at Second Grade. Second year at this school. She was up and out of bed with little to no help, dressed and ready before I could brush my teeth.
She did ask me if she could walk to school by herself - UH NO! But still wanted a good bye kiss at the playground in front of EVERYONE. So she's still my baby girl....



second grade 2
Originally uploaded by Freakrn.
Just like school never let out for the summer....



second grade 4
Originally uploaded by Freakrn.
The first day of school - new books, new folders, new pencils, new back pack, new lunch box, new uniforms and underwear.... (this is where my daughter says - MOM - stop okay....)
It's a mom's perogative to go ga ga over the first days of school - it's a scrapbooking moment you know!



second grade
Originally uploaded by Freakrn.
Heading on in......



second grade 3
Originally uploaded by Freakrn.
Here she is with her friend Katrina - bringing up the rear to the classroom! This year they are on the second floor. I kinda feel sorry for them - the teacher looks like one of those outta your worst nightmare dreams of school. I am sure though, that she is a lovely, inspiring, awesome teacher. SERIOUSLY - the School Nat goes too is beyond compare.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home