09 September 2005

Wee hours of my morning....


Altered Clipboard001_edited-1
Originally uploaded by Freakrn.
I had some off unit time last night to work on the ED scrap book.
I did !!
Actually I logged off the blog and worked just about non-stop till I had to go to work at 2230.
My hubby went to an Altered Scrapbook Class - he made this for me!!!!!

Imagine my pleasant surprise when he walked in and handed it to me.....








Altered Clipboard002_edited-1
Originally uploaded by Freakrn.

I love it.


I thought it was his. Then - when I turned it over I saw the word "BLOG" I asked him why he would put that on there (since he rarely reads any much less mine - and he doesn't have one of his own)???
That's when he told me that he made it for me.

In the details he has many things that I like/LOVE. It took alot of thinking on his part and I am quite touched!

I had to share before I head off to bed with my sore tootsies and drooping eyelids........

BTW - Leah - note that I have learned not only HOW to change my header (thank you!!) but I have also added color and variation to my font..... (Thank you again!)

2 Comments:

Blogger amazing grace said...

WOW!! That is sooo impressive and sweet! My husband has many gifts--but art is not one of them....

that is so sweet!
And, I love your C O L O R S!!!
pretty fun!!!!

8:13 AM  
Blogger amazing grace said...

where are you at girl???

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home