03 September 2005

Most Amazing Thing Happened......

I was on my way into work and I stopped to get the mail. I grabbed the mail real quick and threw it in my back pack. I got to work - pulled out the mail to see if there was anything of importance - there is this "card" type envelope. I threw the rest of the mail back into my back pack and stuck the card in my pocket. I just openned the card - and was pleasantly surprised what was in it!


tag from Leah
Originally uploaded by Freakrn.

Leah
(thank you so much) sent me a very special homemade tag!!!! It so brightened my day. I was so not wanting to go into work tonight.



tag from Leah
Originally uploaded by Freakrn.
Orienting to Charge has manifested to not sleeping, not eatting (or lack of an appetite), Headaches and really upset stomach. I was like - really not wanting to go into work tonite. Openning this tag made my day, I had this HUGE smile on my face!




I just had to share this wonderful amazing thing that happened to me today!!!!!! Thank you SO much Leah!!!!!

BTW - you may have noticed some reconstruction to my blog banner - this too is in thanks to Leah!!! I am playing around with photoshop more and not afraid to alter my pictures. I LOVE PHOTOSHOP! I have little time to do it but on these mornings when I get home from work with insomnia (and my nights off) - it's a GREAT thought altering project! I know it's rough looking - but give me time I'll be changing my banner all the time now....

1 Comments:

Blogger amazing grace said...

I am so glad you LIKE it!!! I can't believe it took all week to get to you...but it sounds like the timing was perfect....:)

thank YOU for the dd book....LOVE IT!!

have a good sunday and thanks for your prayers....

4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home