16 August 2005

10 years and counting.....


10 years and counting.....
Originally uploaded by Freakrn.
This is a scrap page for the wall that I was working on for our tenth anniversary. I was having trouble putting it together but in the end I am happy with it. I wanted a collage "weddingy" look. This was our favorite wedding pose out of all the pics taken (how young we look... young dumb and stupid - yup that's how long I have had the Bally's Lifetime membership...). Of course it was taken at the end of the night after I am not sure how many bottles of champaigne were popped!

We have gained and lost at least 100 pounds (together), been through good and bad times, better and worse times, sickness and health (mostly the latter) - and still treking along! It went so fast - I wonder if the next ten will seem as fast?
I gave it to the hubby this weekend!
Haven't finished the mini album I am doing for him though....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home