04 August 2005

Somethings you are better off not knowing....

So - I went to my favorite Scrapin place - Windy City Scrapbooking -yesterday and was totally shocked. They have started a "frequent buyers" club. For every $250.00 you spend you get a coupon for 20% off your next purchase (expires in 90 days). If you spend $1000.00 then you get 5% off for the rest of the calender year.

The good news is - they grandfathered in ALL purchases from the time they opened March 2004. The bad news - I have only been scrapin and buying from January this year.

Now the shock - I was presented with NINE - "9" - nine 20% coupons. NINE OF THEM! You do the math - cause I am not that far from the tenth coupon. Yes - I get 5% off all purchases thru the end of the year.....


I can't believe I have spent that much money.... I didn't know if I should cry or laugh....
I blog this as I am at work... making the money to make up for the amt I have spent!
Happy Scrappin to me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home