12 August 2005

Off we go.............


Are we there yet?
Originally uploaded by Freakrn.
The time has arrived - it's 0700 on Friday the 12 August (Happy 10 years to Hubby and I) where we will embark for Minnesota and The Mall of America. I came home from work a few hours early last night. (I was either getting a migraine OR the chineese good I ate - didn't like me...) I curled up in a ball - and 0700 came VERY early for me.
(I feel better - sometimes a 2 hour power nap does work)
The girls were wide eyed and excited bright and early this morning (that never happens). We are packed, we are heading out - I am doing some last minute clean up on the camera - and C Ya!
(hopefully I can snooze some more... take the edge off this headache a little more...)

Shopping, here we come!!!!

Have a Great Weekend everyone!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger amazing grace said...

Have a great weekend! i know you'll have a blast shopping!! i'm jealous....

leah

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home